Easy to install, easy to configure, easy to use. Setup your VPN gateway, select your certificate and open the VPN Tunnel.
Configuration and parameters are stored in a unique file. It comes with import and export of the VPN configuration. Thus, deploying TheGreenBow VPN Android is a easy as copying a file.
From single user to large companies equipping their remote workforce, TheGreenBow VPN Android represents an efficient and affordable solution for all sizes of projects.
App Preview Screenshots
VPN Android Release Notes
Release 4.43 build 003 (Jul. 2017)
- Feature: Support of Android 7 (Nougat) (See below about import and export folders permissions)
- Feature: Application manual activation process is added
- Improvement: Application activation errors documentation improved
- Bugfix: ID Type conversion issue between VPN Client for Windows and VPN Client for Android
: On android 7, the folders accessed by the application must be explicitely allowed. Please follow the procedure below:
- Go to "Settings > APPS > TheGreenBow VPN > Permission"
- Enable "Phone"
- Enable "Storage".
- Restart TheGreenBow VPN Application.
Release 4.40 build 003 (Dec. 2016)
- Feature: Support of BoringSSL instead of OpenSSL
- Feature: Support of Android 6 (Marshmallow)
- Feature: Several graphical interface improvements
- Feature: Keep the entered data when the application is minimized
- Improvement: Landscape format display improvement
- Improvement: tgbm vpn configuration files are removed from TgbImport folder
- Improvement: correct management of bad ID reception in Phase 1.
- Bugfix: Crash when closing the demo tunnel from the notification bar
- Bugfix: Crash when after pressing the back or quit button
- Bugfix: Crash when importing a tgb vpn confguration with a certificate but no CA
- Bugfix: Unable to open the "About" window
Release 4.30 build 002 (Dec. 2015)
- Bugfix: Host address type correctly managed.
Release 4.30 build 001 (Oct. 2015)
- Improvement: Identification of the error type when importing a tgb vpn configuration file
- Feature: Support of empty remote ID in the configuration
- Feature: Support of Android version 5 (aka Lollipop)
- Bugfix: RemoteId is checked in aggressive mode + xauth
- BugFix: Correct importation of aes256 algorithm from tgb vpn configuration file
- Improvement: Improved speed of opening the tunnel
- Improvement: User notification if there is no CA Certificate
Release 4.22 build 001 (May 2015)
- Bug fixing: Crashes when opening aggressive mode tunnel with some gateways.
- Bug fixing: Misconfiguration of algorithms when importing a tgb configuration file.
Release 4.21 build 001 (May 2015)
- Improvement: License number remains after upgrade
- Improvement: Traffic rate is erratic.
- Bug fixing: Error in .tgb conversion for remote ID field.
- Bug fixing: Importing AES256/SHA256/MODP1536 from a .tgb leads to "Bad parameter(s) in configuration file".
- Bug fixing: Erratic crash when opening tunnel.
- Bug fixing: App crashes when importing a .tgbm conf with agressive mode enabled.
Release 4.20 build 001 (Mar. 2015)
- Feature: Import of VPN Configuration file ".tgb"
- Feature: Support of "Push mode" from the VPN Gateway
- Improvement: Improvement of the CPU usage when the tunnel is open.
- Improvement: Avoid erratic ISAKMP exchanges when tunnel opens in config mode
Release 4.12 Build 001 (Dec. 2014)
- Improvement: Correct version display
Release 4.11 Build 001 (Dec. 2014)
- Improvement: License information is not displayed when a tunnel is opened
- Feature: Support of Phase 1 "Local ID" and "Remote ID" parameters.
Release 4.10 Build 001 (Nov. 2014)
- Improvement: GUI button management improvement.
- Bug fixing: "no proposal chosen" error is correctly displayed.
- Improvement: P2pfsGroup optional and not mandatory
- Improvement: Confirm window on application closing
- Feature: Support of Agressive Mode.
- Feature: Software activation implemented.
Release 4.00 (Sep. 2014)
- Feature: Support of SHA2 for Phase 2.
- Feature: Support of Certificate Authentication
- Feature: Support of DNS server management
- Feature: Ability to re-open a tunnel after wrong authentication (password or PSK)
- Feature: Support of Phase 1 renegociation
- Feature: Support of NATT
- Fetaure: Support of mode config